Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HALLOWEENTOWN!

A few days before my birthday weekend Mik and I babysat the fam. I tried to keep them entertained with all sorts of halloween fun. We made caramel popcorn balls (Karly thought it would be fun and I think it kind of grossed her out!)...





I learned a trick or two from Martha and made some spooky snakes and a sock skeleton. (only got a picture of the snakes, Karter was too excited to play with the skeleton but such a cute easy idea!)
You can't have Halloween without making some lady fingers...


and of course you have to try on costumes to find your favorite

It's always fun to spend a few days with the children! This baby never fails to make me laugh!

3 comments:

hillary and britton said...

That's funny Karly was grossed out by carmel popcorn balls!

Denice said...

he is full of it isn't he?

Jen Carter said...

You have much more energy than I do....when I babysit we usually end up eating a ton and watching a movie :)