Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FATHERS DAY

This Fathers Day was a good one! Ours started on Saturday night when I suprised Mik with a BBQ. No I'm not pregnant, Mik has been talking nonstop about getting one and I just happened to be at Target and they just happened to have one for $99 and it just happened to be around fathers day. Needless to say he was very excited!


Sunday we decided to set it up. Who knew a BBQ started from so many little pieces!? I felt like we were setting up a piece of furniture from Ikea.

2 hours later....

A beautiful BBQ!

Mik is such a great husband I know one day he will make an amazing dad!
Later that afternoon we celebrated with my family.

I have been blessed with an amazing dad! Anyone that knows him knows what i'm talking about when I say that he is hilarious, makes friends with everyone and is the smartest guy I know.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

HE + SHE = WE said...

We should have a BBQ!! haha, mik looks SO happy about it! yes, so thrilled we found a place! huuuge relief. i cant wait to show you the photos! youre the sweetest!

Sara said...

It looks great!!! Had no idea they have to be put together like that

Unknown said...

We should use it this weekend when we come down for the 4th of July.