Saturday, January 29, 2011

January Update

For some reason January was a crazy month at the Severe household! Hence, the lack of blogging! Here's a little update of January. We spent New Years Eve with my family. We stuffed our faces with delicious finger foods and those of us who made it to midnight counted down with Dick Clark.

A couple girls from the Salon and I got to attend a Bumble and bumble event in Salt Lake. It was extremely inspiring!


Since December is such a crazy hectic month for everyone we decided to have the Salon party in January. We enjoyed great company and delicious food from La Jolla Groves. We have been so blessed to finally find an amazing group of stylists!



I had my first experience with this place. Worst experience of my life. We won. Enough said.

This crazy kid turned 4! LOVE little kid birthdays!

Went to Sara's Gossip Girl inspired birthday party. A fun night with a bunch of great ladies (not such a great photo).
I can't believe it's already February! Let's hope this month slows down a little bit!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: