Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THE LAST MONTH OF OUR LIFE!

The last couple of months have been so crazy I feel like we haven't done a whole lot since the birth our new "baby" (yes i refer to the salon as my baby!). But i felt like it was definitely time for an update! This is what my life consists of Monday through Friday 9am-6pm...

No it's not that bad we really are having fun with the salon; I love the girls who work for us, i love the area and i love cutting hair and being surrounded by it 24/7! Though some days it does get quite monotinous ie: when i sit behing the desk hour after hour! We have had some time to go out and play after work, some of the things we have done the past month:
we went mini golfing with the family for FHE


Kyler put Mik in charge of his scooters while he's on the mish so we've been cruising those around and loving it!

And with the recent sun finally coming out we have been doing a little of this (but not enough!)

3 comments:

Roney Family said...

Looks like you have been having tons of fun! Love the pictures of Karson. He is so adorable! He looks cute on the scooter!

Denice said...

i wish we had more of that sun you are talking about.

amber said...

Sounds like you are having fun, even if you get bored sometimes!:) I wish I lived close so you could cut my hair!