Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sunday Hike

While we were in Park City for our anniversary, the weather was so lovely we decided to go for a hike. Now most of you know I am not a sporty person (hiking included) so I did not bring the right foot wear. I dug around the cabin and my best option was a pair of red rain boots. Perfect hiking shoes! It actually ended up being really fun and we got some good exercise.




Showing off my fab outfit, red rainboots and all.



We found some great treasures.

We brought Apple along and she was not a happy camper. She couldn't believe we were making her walk in such rugged territory.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Juanique said...

love the boots, and the pictures!

Roney Family said...

Oh Mikkkkaaa! Miss you guys and love all the updates