Friday, September 16, 2011

Goodbye Summa

Is it just me or did summer change to fall overnight? The mornings and nights are cooler and you can feel that cooler crisp in the air. Mik and I have been enjoying the good weather while we can! A Sweet Tooth Fairy opened by the University Mall, I had a peach cobbler cupcake the other night, seriously so delish!




We have the best view of the temple from our house, not to mention there is some great people watching from our front yard. It's the best way to unwind and relax after a long day of work.







Oh and we love ourselves some Yogurtland! With all the fresh, ripe fruit you feel like you are eating something semi-healthy.


haha I couldn't resist making Mik take this picture! Hey it said "photo-op" on the back!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Denice said...

Peach cupcake? Must try!

HE + SHE = WE said...

girl.friend. had the peach cobb...SO delish!! we seriously need to get together.