Friday, November 11, 2011

NYC Bb.U

The whole point of going to New York was to go to Bumble and bumble University in the Meat Packing District. (Last nyc post I swear!). It was 2 intense days of learning how to razor cut. Here's a few pictures of our adventure (unfortunately they made us split the salon into 2 different courses so I only have pictures of the stylists from the first course). Here is our first day of school photo.






Seriously I hadn't been this nervous since my first day of high school!



Class Time!

Then it was time to try the techniques out for ourselves!



One of my finished results. Oh hello gorgeous model!

It was so nice to get back to the basics of cutting and really hone in on our cutting skills, I haven't learned that much in years! Even more fun was bonding with all the stylists, having sleepovers and staying up until 2am talking. We created a little salon family!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: