Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby shower

Last week I threw my cousin, Shanda, a baby shower. It's her second baby but she's having her first girl so of course we had to celebrate! Not to mention, buying baby girl stuff is just so much fun! Here are a few pictures of the set up.





I got this cute pie-in-a-jar idea from here (I did make homemade crust, it's cheaper and super quick and easy). They were simple to make and they turned out delicious!


I got this vegetable cup idea here. Cut up red, yellow and orange peppers, cucumber, carrots and celery with ranch dressing already in the bottom of the cup. I think they turned out cuter then a veggie tray and it kept the carpets dip-free. Perfection. Oh Heree's an awful picture of Shanda opening up gifts.


I wanted to do something different then playing some games so I came across the idea of everyone decorating their own baby onesie. It turned out to be really fun, everyone got to chat while they created and it was fun to see what everyone came up with.


The end results! (sorry not the best picture)


Brad, Shanda's Husband, came at the end so we got him to decorate a onesie. It turned out so darling! It says "i love flowers, candy and Benson". I can't wait to see their new baby girl wearing all her onesies! Thanks everyone for coming, I had a blast!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Oh how cute! You are a good little party planner. I wish I was good at entertaining...

Lindsay said...

This is so CUTE. Im so glad you posted about it, I'm throwing a shower soon and had no idea what to do !!! Thanks!!!