Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry a Wand

Last week we were in the mood for something new for dinner. We got in the car and just started to drive and passed Station 22, we decided to give it a try and were not disappointed! They have delicious sandwiches and fries that come in cute little baskets. We highly recommend it!






Lately I've been obsessed with Pinterest and all things Harry Potter. I found this recipe for Butterbeer Cupcakes. I was a little nervous about some of the ingredients but they were SO delicious!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

We are always looking for something new to eat too...but somehow we end up at the same places. I love pinterest AND Harry Potter too...AND cupcakes. I have made so many different kinds lately. I want to try these!