Tuesday, December 6, 2011

California here we come

For Christmas last year my parents got Mik and I annual passes to Disneyland (seriously one of the best gifts!). All year we have been trying to take full advantage and use them as much as we can, so for my birthday/Halloween it was no question that we needed to go to Disneyland one last time before they expired (we are both obsessed with Disneyland in October). We flew out for the weekend and stayed with Kortni.
Sunday we decided to rent a car so we could do a little sightseeing and visit Tyler, I think the rental car lady had a little crush on Mik and upgraded us to this orange lovely. Mik was like a kid in a candy store!



We love ourselves some Sprinkles Cupcakes. How cute are these Halloween ones?!




Tyler took us to the Getty, it's a museum on a big hill in LA, normally you can see the whole city but it was super cloudy and night time so it was spooky and felt like we were floating on a cloud!

Monday we went to Disneyland, we had a blast and we loved all the Halloween decorations!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE Disneyland. We go about once a year but I wish we could go more! It's the best. Looks like a fun trip!