Wednesday, December 7, 2011

October Mash Up

October is by far my favorite month of the year. I love everything about it; the smells, Halloween, pumpkin, fall leaves, the colors, you name it. The month seemed to fly by but we definitely took full advantage of the awesome weather we had all month.

Someone told me about these candy corn m&m's, and for those of you that know me know that I'm a sucker for foods that are holiday specific or limited edition, so of course I had to track them down. Unfortunately they were Walmart exclusive so Karson, Karly and I braved the Saturday night crowds to pick up a bag of these babies. They were delicious!

Happy Birthday to me! I turned 25, boy am I getting old!





This is how my family carves pumpkins, it's the only way we can all carve at the same time!






Our traditional Ghosts in the Graveyard dessert. Yum!




Trick or Treat! Yes that's Mik hiding under that sock monkey costume!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: