Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!

How wonderful was Christmas this year? It was the first time in 2 years that my entire family was all together, which made it only that much better. We spent it in Deer Valley and it was oh so lovely!

Fuzzy socks, pj's and a warm fire. Perfection.

Our traditional reinactment of Jesus' birth. (Notice Keaton is baby Jesus, Karly has a mustache and Kortni is a star, you have to get creative when 12 kids are involved!)

Another family tradition is building gingerbread houses. Mik and I were a team, the "Severe" was his idea.


The one and only picture I got of Christmas morning. It was a perfect combination of organized chaos.

Miks favorite thing in the world is the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, I found a pack of 2 giant Reeses peanut butter cups at Target. Mik ate them for breakfast. After present wrapping we went to church which at first I was bummed about but it actually ended up being just what I needed to remind me what Christmas is all about.

(not pointing any fingers but SOMEONE forgot their church clothes).

Sistahs!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: